Since everyone is having a sea ice challenge, Eli is going to put one up based on earlier wanderings:
Eli Rabett's 75 N Challenge.
Guess, calculate, model when (and if) this year the main ice pack will be entirely inside 75N
- Based on the Daily Updated AMSR-E Sea Ice Maps from IUP Bremen sea ice concentrations.
- If blue water separates the colored area from the piece hanging out there in the ocean, the piece is not part of the ice pack.
- On the line is NOT inside
- This challenge can be repeated next year for 60 . . . ? N.
- Gives the bunnies multiple opportunities to lose, just like real lotteries.
- For the Eli Rabett 80, 85 and 90 N Challenges, guess the year!
- Endless arguments about what is not on the line