Monday, September 26, 2016

So said the man who would be President

O'Donnell [top-level Trump staffer] had seen the same kind of reaction when Trump once launched into a tirade against an accountant who was black. "I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza - black guys counting my money!" Trump said according to O'Donnell's memoir, Trumped! "I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else....Besides that, I've got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is; I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

Trump Revealed, p. 136.

2 comments:

THE CLIMATE WARS said...

Why weren't the adults allowed on stage ?

http://vvattsupwiththat.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-douglas-douglas-debate-just-three.html

rconnor said...

"Why weren't the adults allowed on stage ?"

Probably too busy building his shelter for when the Sun engulfs the Earth. Or finishing his book, "Aleppo: What is it?".