The ten signs of denialism
Bart Verheggen has a useful list. Take the test and see if you are into denialism. Bart explains it better than Eli, but Eli thought he could have some fun with the telltale signs:
- The forest is more important than the trees. Watch out for the nitpickers, they have lice
- Consensus matters, if two quacks think you are a duck, you are a duck
- Conspiracy theories are for fun, profit and giggles
- Weather ain't climate, and versa visa
- Your back yard ain't the world and neither is Eli's
- Logic is good
- Cause it's an effect, not effect it's a cause. Sometimes something is both depending on time and place
- What would you bet on?
- What's the risk?
- Denialism is incoherent
- You would hire Joe the Plumber who ain't a plumber and ain't a Joe?
- Cui bono, cui pendo
Hey, you thought a Rabett could count?? Comments? Go comment over at Bart's place, he wrote the thing.